Monday, April 02, 2007

Things I Have Learned...

- Don't do card tricks while driving
- "Keep the whores in the bathroom"
- "I'm too old to fight - I just stab"
- "Everyone outside the city carries a knife"
- Sometimes just filling up your tank can lead to surprises
- It is not easy to live in the triangle of death
- Old folks seem to feel compelled to plug themselves into the slots
- Even 2 minute showers can be deemed "suspicious"
- Mo's has good food (and the Moasis)
- Heavy rocks leaning on twigs don't always catch squirrels
- Bet big when Carl does - and when Colin Powell is rollin'
- 2 Star Wars slots are not enough

2 comments:

The Pope said...

Another (not to be attributed to me) is "Two dudes in one bed is one dude too many."

The Magician said...

At least he had pants on - I was worried